When I realize it’s Thursday, (because normally I do not know what day of the week it actually is and I go by “it feels like a Tuesday today” kind of logic) I’m going to make a conscious effort to post something I am thankful for- because “Thankful Thursdays” sounds good and I’m going to make this a universal thing just like that time when I made short busses come into style. With that, today I’m thankful for the ability to find humor in most anything. It always makes life entertaining. Let me share a few random places that have left me with the giggles lately:
1. This quote from Michael Scott on The Office about a character he made up and cried about for a non-existant movie he never made:
“He had no arms or legs. He couldn’t see, hear, or speak. This is how he led a nation.“
*This* is how he led a nation? *This* is? That just makes me lmao!
2. That time I saw an ice cream truck that read “Watch out for the childrens.” That’s right, “childrens” – with an s. How many dang kids are eating popsicles there that “children” needs to become more plural?!
3. This girl’s reaction to seeing her spotty coverage map on this Verizon commercial:
4. This meme @SngleMomConfssn posted about diets:
5. The sign burning out on our Embassy Suites, to only reveal “Assy Suites” (Forgive the blurriness, Smith was driving at the speed of light and I took this shot right before we blasted back in time.)
6. Inspirational Mr. T on a unicorn:
7. And this “What I gotta put this on, #PowerRanger?” quote from this girl about it being to hot out side this past summer. (NSFW – language)
Bahaha! Laughing is good. Anyhoo – find something that makes you laugh and share it today! Happy Thank You Thursday!